Making outsourcing work
Outsourcing can be challenging and daunting task if not done properly. Our project managers and developers are very experienced and have worked with customers from different countries. We ensure required processes are followed and there is transparency throughout the process. We make outsourcing easy for our customers. We make outsourcing easy and transparent for our customers. Here are some of the highlights –
- Use of Prototypes – Documents are always necessary in a well defined process but it is very difficult for customers to figure out upfront what they will get for their money. Prototypes help the clients to have a clue of what will be delivered after coding.
- Right methodology-We work with multiple SDLC processes and recommend the right one for each project.
- Flexible engagement models: – We offer flexible engagement models depending on size, scale and requirements of a project.
- Module releases – Every project is divided into multiple modules. As soon as a module is completed we send the demonstration version to the customer. This enables customers to track progress and notify us with any change in flow.
- Well defined processes – We have well-defined processes and SOPs for project management, testing and quality control. This ensures that quality deliveries.
- Periodic review and update to the client: – Project is reviewed by the project manager at regular intervals and update is provided to the client about the schedule, completed targets and planned targets.
- Common Code Libraries – We have coded a set of libraries which the developers uses while coding the application. These are common functions required while coding of any project. This helps expediting the development and virtually eliminating bugs as these libraries are well tested and optimised.
- Knowledge management – Common functions and solutions to challenges and issues are added in our Knowledge management application. We believe in solving a problem once. This also helps us reduce the development time.